Supvervisor Warehouse (PCK593-10076) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate Plans, organizes and supervises surface and underground warehouse personnel and activities; manages site storeroom inventory with approximate value of $12 to $17 million, ensuring consistent 24/7 high-level Maintenance and Operations customer service. Communicates to and collaborates with Maintenance/Operations supervisors on matters pertaining to parts/material inventory requirements/availability to avoid plant or equipment shut down and to support maintenance workflow. Ensures safe execution of warehouse processes and adheres to Mosaic safety policies and procedures. Maintains efficiencies by monitoring costs, quality, continuous improvement, employee development, employee engagement and new initiatives. Manages and reviews the inventory cycle count process, oversees the parts inventory ordering process, new inventory additions and obsolescence.
What will you be working on?
- Manage stores role in the maintenance workflow process. Responsible for continuous improvement of all stores processes using data. Ensure alignment of stores processes with maintenance workflow and other site/BU processes.
- Facilitate and participate in process improvement teams, focusing on the alignment of processes and developing and implementing new initiatives. Meet and communicate with all levels of management and customers. Develop relationships with business partners.
- Create purchase orders/requisitions as required in Maximo system. Manage inventory levels, cycle counts, adjustments, reports, coordinate obsolete material and disposal, Manage the sale of all site material.
- Develop and coach staff to retain and expand on talent. This includes cross training. Provide timely and constructive feedback on a regular basis to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their performance, roles and the business. Manage performance issues as required. Attend all required and on-going training.
- Develop processes, procedures and policies. Communicate and execute departmental and business unit processes as required. Including the management and execution of 5S objectives. Manage storeroom safety meetings and safety audits.
What is required for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Business preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in warehouse stores operations management and inventory control functions.
- Journeyman Parts Person/Tradesman, Principles of Operations and Inventory Control from Purchasing Management Association of Canada are desirable.
- Proficient at MS Office software, Outlook, Maximo, SAP .
- Leadership skills, outstanding organizational and time management skills as a Supervisor. Knowledge of operations, production and maintenance practices. Must be an interactive team player with continual focus on improvement. Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact with their storeroom team members and with Maintenance/Operations personnel.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!