Process Laboratory Technician (6 Month term) (PCK593-10079) Colonsay, Canada
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technologist (6 month term) at our Colonsay, SK location. Reporting to the Chief Chemist, the successful candidate will be responsible for collecting samples in the Mosaic Colonsay Potash Mill operation; preparing and statistically analyzing them following prescribed procedures and instructions; performing necessary analytical tests and presenting results for different projects.
What is required for this role?
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical, and problem solving skills are essential for this job. Computer skills are essential for this job. Computer skills are vital to the position with a strong emphasis on maintaining and updating spreadsheets.
- The ideal candidate must possess a Process/ Metallurgical/ Chemical/ Laboratory Technology Diploma, and preferably work experience in an industrial work environment.
- Mosaic offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package with an excellent pension program, as well as career growth opportunities.
- This position will be on a continuous shift basis following current production schedules.
- Interested applicants are asked to send in their resume, including references.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
For more information or to apply online, please visit www.mosaicco.com/careers