Occupational Health Nurse (PCK593-8688) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking an Occupational Health Nurse at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate provides occupational health services, first-aid, case management for employees who are sick or injured at work and assesses those who return to work after a medical absence. Responsible for Workers' Compensation case management. Coordinate site Return To Work services for Short Term Disability , Long Term Disability, Fit for Duty and Workers' Compensations. Coordinate activities with Third Party Administrator and/or Occupational Health Clinic.
What will you be working on?
- Provides triage, assessment and nursing care and follow up of injured and ill employees.
- Responsible for medical management of Return To Work services for Short Term Disability , Long Term Disability , Fit for Duty and Workers' Compensations in collaboration with operations, employee, medical care providers, TPA and HR.
- Responsible for compliance of Hearing & Lung Function testing and Respiratory Fit Testing to employees as per regulations. Co-ordinate with Emergency Response Specialist to organize, schedule and deliver CPR, First Aid, First Responder and EMT training, and assist with specialized emergency response training for Mine Rescue and Surface Fire teams.
- Responsible for maintaining of First Aid supplies, Health Center stock and equipment.
- Document and maintain confidential medical records.
What is required for this role?
- Grade 12/GED.
- Registered Nurse (preferably with Occupational Health experience and training), Spirometry & Audiometric Technician, First Aid/CPR/First Responder/AED Instructor, Respirator Fit testing
- Ability to manage areas of accountability with minimal daily direction. Experience handling workers' compensation cases or case management would be an asset.
- Microsoft Office and other Mosaic software.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and inter personal skills required.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!