Mine Electrical Planner (PCK593-10398) Colonsay, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking a Mine Electrical Planner at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will schedule daily and long term work, Maintain department maintenance budgets, source equipment, and manage suppliers. Report to senior management; manage warehouse inventory as well as Setting up preventative and predictive maintenance programs. A large focus is on electrical maintenance planning.
What will you be working on?
- Prepare daily and weekly planning for the department.
- Provide support Sourcing equipment and parts for the department. This includes dealing with vendors and managing inventory levels.
- Troubleshooting/Engineering .Ensuring compliance with safety procedures and regulations, achieving maintenance plans, coordinating maintenance activities with production, and effective quality and cost control.
- Develop new PM maintenance programs.
What is required for this role?
- Journeyperson Electrical/Engineering Electrical Technologist majoring in Electrical.
- Electrical Journeyman Certificate/Electrical Tech Certificate.
- 5-10 years' maintenance experience.
- Experience with Maximo, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Highly organized and confident public speaking.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!