Sustaining Capital Engineer I (PCK593-7834) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Sustaining Capital Engineer I at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate will work on various projects in both the Refinery and Minefield. Main focus will be developing engineering work packages for use by the planner group and acting as project manager on same projects.
What will you be working on?
- Providing engineering and project management for Sustaining Capital projects.
- Field work installing and commissioning relays, drives, and other electrical apparatus.
- Develop specifications, inspection test plans, and other engineering documents.
- Maintaining plant electrical models, relay databases and documents.
- Safety improvements, review and approve invoices.
What is required for this role?
- Applied Science Technologist, Engineer; trades & other degrees considered with significant project management experience. Majoring in electrical, mechanical, industrial, or other disciplines considered.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Project management and industrial experience is essential.
- The incumbent will display a positive attitude towards management, peers, and reports. They must exhibit strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills. Successful candidate will be well organized with strong attention to detail. Ability to manage competing priorities and self motivation is a requirement.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!