Senior Process Engineer (PCK593-8395) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate is responsible for overseeing the execution of process projects for the minefield and refinery at the Belle Plaine facility. The Senior Process Engineer will maintain the process project list and prioritize projects with the site stakeholders. They will oversee mining and refinery process improvements, modeling of refinery process changes with area process engineers, assist with scoping capital projects and champion continuous improvement projects and teams.
What will you be working on?
- Leadership - coaching and mentoring direct reports and participation in site leadership initiatives.
- Oversee the execution of process improvement projects for the minefield and refinery process engineers (including cavity development and refinery process improvements).
- Own the Process Engineering Database, and prioritize projects with site stakeholders.
- Oversee capital project scoping and process Management of Change for direct reports.
- Champion Continuous Improvement projects.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Mechanical/Industrial Systems.
- Registration as P.Eng with APEGS.
- Excel, Word, familiarity with engineering software.
- Employee requires strong leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The employee communicates with a wide distribution of personnel including top management, accounting, research, quality control, production, and trades.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!