Sr. Process Engineer (PCK593-8018) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Planning Engineer at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining an overall mining and production model for the Belle Plaine facility. The Engineer will investigate mining and refinery process improvements, model refinery process changes with area Process Engineers, assist with capital projects, and participate in and run continuous improvement projects and teams.
What will you be working on?
- Mining area and refinery facility planning.
- Run model scenarios for minefield and refinery process engineers.
- Assisting with cavity development and refinery process improvements.
- Capital project scoping.
- Continuous improvements.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree majoring in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Systems.
- Registration as P.Eng or E.I.T. with APEGS.
- 5+ years practical engineering experience .
- Excel, Word, familiarity with engineering software.
- Employee requires strong leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The employee communicates with a wide distribution of personnel including top management, accounting, research, quality control, production, and trades. A good understanding of fathom will be an asset.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!