Operational Superintendent Reliability (PCK593-7816) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Operational Reliability Superintendent at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The Operational Reliability Superintendent is responsible for the reliability of Belle Plaine refinery and minefield assets through third party inspections, participation in the development of the refinery and minefield operating and capital budgets, the plant site reliability improvement plan, plant site mechanical integrity plan, and coordination of reliability technical personnel and tradespersons.
What will you be working on?
- Asset health improvement - includes rotating, stationary and structural asset monitoring and inspection, coordinates reliability work, provides an assessment of inspections, analysis of defects, predictive maintenance.
- budget - provide input into the refinery operating and capital budgets, executing reliability activities while keeping spending within the refinery operating budget, manpower planning.
- Technical personnel and supervisor development - coaching, mentoring and training of reliability technical personnel (engineers, planners) and supervisors.
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Training, daily routines, safety
Position Requirements:What is required for this role?
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Professional Engineering Registration
- 4-8 years reliability experience; refinery or minefield operating experience an asset; pipeline integrity experience an asset; certified in condition based monitoring tools (vibration, infrared, airborne ultrasound)
- Experienced with reliability tools including advanced statistical analysis and reliability centred maintenance
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processors; Maximo, Active Factory, Down Time Analyzer, Minitab
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; change leadership training an asset; six sigma training an asset
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!