Sourcing Analyst (PCK593-7189) Regina, Canada
Job ID:5843 Position Description:
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Sourcing Analyst based out of our Regina, SK office. As the successful candidate you will provide single resource support for the Strategic Sourcing Workflow Process and specific initiatives associated with the strategic sourcing of Mosaic equipment, materials, and services, including reporting, analysis, data management and KPI measurement. This position will oversee the follow through of Strategic Sourcing Agreements into the Purchasing systems.
What will you be working on?
- Support the BU Sourcing Managers through collection of supplier and market data, specifications, and standards required for the implementation of Strategic Sourcing initiatives. Provide data analysis support to the Sourcing Managers.
- Draft, initiate and manage contracts, RFQs, RFPs, blanket purchase orders, and other purchasing processes associated with the initiation and implementation of Strategic sourcing agreements.
- Conduct training and information support as needed for Suppliers and Mosaic employees in topics associated with the Strategic Sourcing Process, Alliance Supplier implementation and transition, Supplier Scorecard/KPI processes and Supplier utilization.
- Manage the relationships for Strategic agreements associated with materials and services and G&A categories as assigned.
- Track, prepare and distribute KPI reports, Supplier Scorecards, and Supplier Performance measures for the BU. Other duties as required.
What is required for this role?
- Business Degree preferred OR equivalent combination of education, and previous work experience.
- SCMP/CPP or CPM is desired (Purchasing Diploma considered)
- Minimum 3 years experience in strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing systems, Procurement processes, and Supplier Management.
- Strong problem solving, communication, people and organization skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Word , Excel, Access, Power Point and the use of pivot tables.
- Requires skills in standard reporting tools utilizing SQL.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!