Journeyperson Instrumentation Tech (PCK593-10531) Colonsay, Canada
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking a Journeyperson Instrumentation Tech at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will install, repair, calibrate, test and adjust any type of integrating, indicating or graphic electrical or mechanical instrument (including pneumatic and electronic).
What will you be working on?
- Receives blueprints, manufacturer’s specifications, and instructions regarding work assignment.
- Analyzes all types of instrument drawings and wiring diagrams to determine material or replacement needs and to select a logical approach to “trouble shooting” and repair problems. Plans details of working procedure.
- Dismantles, cleans, inspects, repairs, or replaces parts; calibrates, tests and adjusts any type of integrating, indicating or graphic electrical instruments, pressure and flow meters, combustion control equipment, relays, regulators, timing devices, pyrometers, P.A. systems, etc., and weigh mechanisms of scales and weightometers in assigned area.
What is required for this role?
- Completion of the Instrumentation Engineering Technology Program from SIAST or equivalent, plus 12 months experience in a broad cross section of instrumentation work in an Industrial Plant.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!