Refinery Manpower Development General Foreman (PCK593-8863) Belle Plaine, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking a Refinery Manpower Development General Foreman at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate is responsible for the mentorship and development of the refinery area trainers and the execution of the training program. This position also includes all operations manpower scheduling, operator hiring and long term manpower planning for trade apprenticeships.
What will you be working on?
- Development of the refinery area trainers through mentorship and coaching. Ensuring the operator training programs are of highest standards to allow for maximum information transfer and preparation for operations.
- Development and ownership of the operator EDGE performance management process and the 360 degree feedback process.
- Training and execution of all expansion, sustaining capital and process projects to allow for seamless integration into day-to-day operations.
- Ensure development of Standard Operating Procedures, routine updates of training curriculum and lockout program documentation. Ensure all MOC and RCA documentation is communicated and included in training and Standard Operating Procedures documentation.
Position Requirements:What is required for this role?
- Grade 12/GED.
- Refinery operations experience, 10 years of site experience, maintenance experience an asset.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Maximo.
- Proven communication skills, extremely organized, cooperative, good interpersonal skills, ability to build good relationships within a team.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!