Casual Janitor (PCK593-7554) Colonsay, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Casual Janitor at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will perform general janitorial duties to keep offices and washrooms in a clean and orderly condition. Performs annual spring cleaning which includes washing walls, stripping floor sealing and polish, applying floor wax/polish, stripping & waxing baseboards, moving furniture, vacuum vents & blinds, etc. The successful applicant will work 3pm-9pm on a casual basis.
What will you be working on?
- Surface cleaning including sweeping and washing floors and baseboards in offices, washrooms, entries, stairs, etc.
- Removes all garbage to collection points.
- Cleans and disinfects washroom fixtures, washes and damp mops furniture & cleans as required glass and mirrors. Keeps supplies of toiletries in dispensers and adequate supplies of cleaning materials on hand.
- Spring cleaning including stripping and refinishing (sealing and waxing) floors using janitorial equipment, leaning furniture and fixtures (chairs, etc.) Wash walls, furniture & fixtures, doors, glass doors, blinds.
- OBSERVES ALL SAFETY RULES AND EXERCISES ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. Participates in Safety observations and programs as required.
What is required for this role?
- Grade 12/GED.
- Previous janitorial experience is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team and attention to detail is required.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!