Programmatic Operations Executive - 3rd Party Optimser (BBBH10100) West End, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP500000 per annum + Pension, flexible working ETC|
A global publishing company working with some of the most iconic media brands in the world are looking for a Programmatic Operations Executive. Working closely with your director you will be responsible for managing 3rd party inventory and optimising delivery in order to drive revenue.
They are a dynamic team who enjoy their days but get the job done. They're looking for someone to add to that dynamic while still being analytical and professional.
- Working with the Director of Programmatic and 3rd party operations create and deliver a strategy for the business
- Optimise delivery to drive revenue efficiently of all 3rd party inventory within the tech stack including display, video and 3rd Party formats
- Optimise delivery of all exchange and demand sources to maximise revenue
- Develop and maintain SLAs for all partners and ensure all partners adhere to these agreed deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal key stake holders (commercial, Ad ops and Dev) to ensure that the current set up is efficiently and effectively managed
- Ensure ad tech partners are fully optimised and delivering maximum returns for every impression served; Google Ad exchange
- Header (Wrapper) and SSPs transacting through the header
- Video SSP partners transacting across O&O and Syndication
- 3rd party formats transacting on the most relevant sites and pages to maximise return and deliver best user journey (Gum Gum, taboola and Apester etc.)
- Work with Head of Commercial Data and Research and Director of Programmatic + 3rd party operations to maximise offering and yield via data
- Work with Director of Programmatic and 3rd party operations to develop and maintain all 3rd party pricing and yields
- Manage price floors and rules within all platforms (ie. Adex)
- Lead monitoring within the exchanges and 3rd parties feeding back to commercial programmatic teams to use to convert from OMP to PMP
- Manage the use of all 3rd party tech to maximise revenues for 3rd parties and exchanges ie. viewability via IAS
- Work with finance to deliver accurate financial reporting for all partners Adx, Index, Gum Gum, Apester, Taboola etc.
This a great opportunity to grow professionally within the AdTEch sector, so if you feel this could be a great next step for your career, apply with your CV today to discuss the role further!