Team Implementation Manager - Clinical Apps (BBBH122612) Irvine, California
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD120000 per year|
**Immediate need for a Clinical QA Analyst**
If you are passionate about clinical apps implementation and want to make a difference in the medical field, this is for you!
Come and join an industry leader who develops enterprise applications for hospitals and medical services.
The Team Implementation Manager oversees and directs the deployment of new products, services or projects for the organization to ensure successful execution. This role is a customer facing role that acts as an extension of Client Services and Account Executives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Multi-level relationship and communication to individualized client base
· Identification of customer needs and works with customer and Health Integrated staff in developing solutions
· Coordination of customer implementations and program installations for multiple business lines to include:
- Project plan development and maintenance
- Customer meeting attendance
- Key customer contact during implementation
- Meeting facilitation and material preparation
- Task and deadline management
- Team coordination
- Production of Materials
· Employs a dedicated focus on product quality, data quality and product integrity
· Exhibits a strong understanding of business processes related project management and use of Microsoft Office tools to organize and publish information to internal and external customers
· Oversees problem resolution related to contract obligation and customer servicing in accordance with implementations and/or special projects and initiatives.
· Fosters excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders in key functional areas during the implementation process and product installations.
· Makes recommendations to different Operational departments as potential solutions to "problems", issues or efficiencies as outline within the implementation and product installation process.
· Acts as a liaison for all internal departments to Clients as well as between internal departments on behalf of Client Services
· Manage comprehensive project activity, including liaison between operations, systems, products, marketing, finance
· Identify all problems, issues and/or concerns as they arise and report to Manager as necessary
The ideal candidate has graduated with a Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field OR equivalent related work experience.
· Excellent problem solving skills;
· Self-motivation with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and work independently;
· Flexibility to respond in a fast-paced, diverse, and changing environment;
· A commitment to impeccable customer service;
· Solid verbal and written communication skills;
· A strong familiarity and strong comfort level using Microsoft Office Suite, Windows workstation and server operating systems, Active Directory, basic networking, client server architecture;
· A strong familiarity and comfort level with the Healthcare I.T. industry.
· 2 to 4 years related Practice Management, Healthcare EDI or Electronic Medical Records support experience.
· Ability to learn new technologies
· Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent analytics in combination with structure, creativity and end customer orientation
· Distinctive entrepreneurial and sustainable thinking and acting with strong focus on customer orientation
· Results driven and clear commitment to measurable results
· Willingness to work evenings/weekends as necessary and dictated by project deadlines or severity of support issues.
· Very high level of energy, commitment and loyalty