Senior SCADA Engineer (Colas/SCADA) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Purpose of the Job
The Senior PSCADA Design Engineer will be the local representative of the PSCADA design team based in France. He will be responsible to coordinate all the PSCADA deliverable with the Power Supply Design Team and ensure that the document produce are approved by the client. He has to ensure that the SCADA design is compliant to the project specifications as well as all applicable standards and is in line with the project schedule.
Coordinate with other work package contractors (civil and systems) to ensure the PSCADA design takes into account the requirements of all interested stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have to implement the software for each location where a RTU/PLC is installed.
Position in the Organisation
Reports operationally to the SCADA Design Manager and hierarchically to the Engineering Manager of the project.
Network & Links
- Coordination with the Power Supply Design manager, Installation design manager & Interface Manager.
- Provide progress reporting to the senior project management.
- Liaise and coordinate with team in France on all associated technical aspects & issues
- Participate in technical meetings with the client and/or operator.
- Lead a team of technician for the implementation of the Software
- To define and check interfaces between SCADA package and others
- To coordinate PSCADA activity with other contractors on technical aspects,
- To coordinate PSCADA activity with other teams within the consortium on technical aspectsLiaise with the client on all matters pertaining to the PSCADA design to ensure the design meets the client’s expectations.
- To coordinate the interfaces between PSCADA and Power Supply equipment with Power Supply Engineer, produce the I/O List
- To coordinate the approval of the MMI with the PDP/Operator
- To Inform the Engineering manager about all interface issues and risks to be managed
- To provide technical support within the company
- To implement the software for each location
- To follow the Quality Process to ensure the SIL2 certification of the program
- To lead the validation of the SCADA software in factory