Power Supply Design Manager (JO012822) Vietnam
The Design Manager is the person responsible to manage all the technical aspects of the power supply package. The Design Manager must ensure that all the technical aspects are covered throughout the design stages of the works and be responsible for the equipment sizing and for all the technical documentation produced on the project and all interfaces are considered throughout the design stages of the works.
- To support to the Engineering Manager to ensure all work is carried out as per the project plans and requirements.
- To understanding the Contract and ensure the design obligations are clearly applied whilst working with partners and subsystems.
- Act as the focal point of contact for the power Supply design related activities
- Coordinate the design activities within subsystems and third parties.
- To Validate all documents before their submission to the client
- To attend technical meeting with client
- To manage and follow up suppliers design for the project
- To carry-out sizing calculation note and prepare technical specification
- Support project safety initiatives
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Ensure mandatory requirements are implemented in all design works undertaken
- Responsible for the quality of document produced by the design team
- Ensure the planning of design submission is respected and tally with the project needs