Sales Executive / Coordinator
Location: --South Lanarkshire
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + generous commission and benefits
Based in Lanarkshire, my client is a professional training business delivering high quality services to companies throughout Scotland and the UK. Due to continued growth they are looking to add an experienced Sales individual to their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills with ability to overcome objections
- Generate leads and follow up by means such as cold calling.
- Arrange bookings with companies and attend these meetings to secure new business.
- Maintain close contact with key clients.
- Set, achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Fully understand and meet your customers needs.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the services you are selling.
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- First class communication and negotiation skills
- Evidence of achieving sales targets
- Experience working in an outbound sales environment
- Cold-calling experience
- Proven record of building customer relationships
- Sound IT skills
- Marketing experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me on 0141 410 9113 to discuss further.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.