CNC TURNERS / MILLERS (CNC TURN MILL) Ferryhill, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annum + Pension, Holidays & other benefits|
***** CNC TURNERS / MILLERS *****
Do you have strong experience of programming, setting and operating?
Do you have experience in precision engineering for bespoke products?
Do you have experience with Winmax 5, Hurco or Siemens?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
There are permanent vacancies available to join a company in Chilton who manufacture bespoke parts for numerous industries. They manufacture special purpose machines, jigs, fixtures and prototypes. Experience that we are looking for is:-
- Operating CNC Lathes / Millers and conventional machines.
- Programming of Winmax 5 & Siemens controls
- Setting and operating machines
- Working to engineering drawings within tight tolerances
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Ability to work under own initiative and part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills, motivation and enthusiastic
Working hours for this role are:-
- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 4.30pm
- Friday: 8am – 2pm
- Regular Overtime available
- Immediate start available
Other benefits include:-
- Full induction and on-going training
- Regular structured evaluations and performance reviews.
- Opportunities for personal development.
- Flexibility for working commitments
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- 30 days holiday including statutory bank holidays
Full Time & Part Time positions Available
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.