Marketing & Product Manager - Oxygenates & Ethylene (MPH) Doha, Qatar
Our client, one of the leading Chemical & Petrochemical Marketing and Distribution company, is currently looking for a “Marketing & Product Manager – Oxygenates & Ethylene” willing to work under the following conditions,
TERMS & CONDITION:
Location : Doha, Qatar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience in industry or marketing operations, distribution and sales preferably in a major industrial petrochemical environment.
The incumbent manages and controls Marketing & Sales activities of assigned products to ensure provision of prompt and efficient service to customers. Actively participates in the planning and formulation of long and short term sales strategies. Leads negotiations and formulation of sales contracts with customers. Prepares budgets, 5 year business plans, forecasts and monitors product consumption to ensure that they are as budgeted and forecasted. Manages product inventory, monitors customer performance and compliance to the contracts and represents Muntajat at various exhibitions, meetings, conferences and seminars related to the assigned products.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Marketing & Product Director in the formulation of strategy, annual business plan / budget, policies and procedures of the Chemicals Directorate.
- Manages and leads the designated business line in Chemicals in meeting its set targets and objectives in order to contribute to the achievement of Chemical directorate’s overall objectives.
- Supports directorates’ objectives and targets, creates and evaluates Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring for the entire Section and monitors their achievements on a regular basis.
- Builds and maintains strong and effective relationship with customers to achieve the directorates’ goals / objectives.
- Maintains cordial relationship with other Industry members and Industry associations to project status and to tackle common issues facing the industry
- Work in tandem with other M&PMs to explore opportunities for co-loading products to improve netbacks.
- Identify arbitrage opportunities across different regions & divert volume from low netback regions to high netback regions.