Software Engineer (SETL) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD13.5 - USD13.5 per hour|
The Software Engineer role pays $13.5/hr. The work in the Software Engineer role includes technical project management, hands on code fix and feature implementation, and software quality assurance.
The requirements for a DevFactory Software Engineer are the following:
- Software Engineering - candidates must be versed in current software development practices and tools including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management.
- General Coding / Scripting - candidates must experienced programmers in at least one of Java, C, .Net and have the programming foundations in order to rapidly learn languages and scripting.
In addition, this role has the following non-technical requirements
- English - all candidates must be able to speak and write capably in English. English need not be the native first language, but it should be sufficient to enable technical discussion.
- Video - candidates must have the computer hardware and networking bandwidth to conduct a seamless video skype conversation for team communication. Ongoing use of webcam for odesk billing and skype video are required.
- Full Time - This job is only offered for a Full Time basis (40 hrs/wk).
If you are interested to apply for this position, please go to this link: