ERP system Administrator - Virtual (INF-13-00012c) Norwich, New York
ERP System Administrators come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country. Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for an ERP System Administrator who will join the family in Norwich, NY or remote location.
In this exciting role you will manage and operate the organization’s ERP systems through implementation best practices. This includes installing, upgrading, configuring, patching, and maintaining the company’s investments in the chosen ERP technologies. The ERP Administrator is also responsible for planning and coordinating the change management of processes required for the support of ERP systems necessary for business operations.
Make an Impact – ERP System Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of ERP systems.
- Systems Administration in a Dynamics AX 2012 environment (including configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance).
- Utilizing AX model Store, AX Model Files and XPO moves to migrate code.
- Monitoring server performance.
- Manage user and security groups.
- Installation of add-ons, updates and Hotfixes.
Be Successful – ERP System Administrator Education and Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Systems Administration including configuring, troubleshooting and supporting AX systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, including MRP, CRM, data warehouses, etc..
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and products.
- Windows Server 2012 systems administration.
- Strong working understanding of MS SQL Server.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let’s us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.