Enterprise Software Developer (1541562) Richmond, Virginia
Serves as technical expert responsible for the design, development and implementation of assigned area(s) of the AgileTrac Enterprise suite.
• Develop applications of high quality (ie: low defect rates) consistent with AgileTrac standards and architecture.
• Produces documented application frameworks or architectures to support product development of AgileTrac.
• Researches development in assigned technology and produces designs in alignment with business / product requirements.
• Provides input into the technology plan for the product development organization.
• Ensures that plans for assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
• Advises management on application and supporting technology purchases and on future projects or environment upgrades/modifications.
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
• Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
• Minimum 5 years .Net C# experience
• Experience in developing technologies as part of a deployed product
• Drive to lean new technology and build in-depth expertise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
The client will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience in software platform, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
• Agile methodology development experience
• Experience in healthcare related integration technology platforms (Cloverleaf, etc.)
• Experience in the Healthcare Industry