Logistics Supervisor MIDCON (21589) Houston, Texas
Supervise local logistics department and maintain working policies and procedures for Product Line.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES(not listed in any particular order)
• Act as the focal point for local Supply Chain Team.
• Supervise operations within the local Supply Chain & Logistics Department
• Ensure that all transport is co-ordinated and that load outs are scheduled and depart on time.
• To ensure that all paperwork eg customs paperwork etc is accurate and is processed on time to meet our legal requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining logistics system and Supply Chain Databases.
• Control and maintain files with all required export documentation to meet local Customs requirements.
• To ensure that the asset and shipment tracking system is used effectively to meet tracking needs.
• To assist in the generation and capture of revenue by effectively controlling costs within your area of responsibility and by ensuring that all invoices etc are processed speedily.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Monitor order from time the purchase order is received until material is received at designated customer location.
• Prepare necessary export documentation (commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin) and provide to the forwarder.