Marketing Recruiter (FLX039-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
We are looking for someone who has the ability to act as a lead consultant to the hiring manager(s) for the recruiting process. This person must drive the recruiting process and present qualified candidates to the hiring managers and ensure a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
This individual must be proactive in sourcing to identify the most qualified candidates for client openings. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This individual must act as a resource to the rest of the team and provide mentorship/ guidance to team members as needed. In addition, the Recruiter should be a subject matter expert (SME) in recruiting and may have recruiting expertise in a niche market or with a specialized skill set.
This position will be located onsite at the client location in Waukesha, WI.
• Has accountability of the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
• Primary interface with the hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
• Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
• Effectively screens and counsels external applicants and manages the external applicant process
• Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
• Accountable for meeting all hiring targets
• Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
• Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
• Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
• Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
• Creates compliant and impactful postings
• Networks within the client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates