System & Calibration Engineer (US53863267) Plymouth, Michigan
Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology, household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
This position is for a System & Calibration Engineer out of our facility in Plymouth, MI.
Major Duties Include
• Capture and manage customer requirements.
• Translate customer requirements into system requirements and cascade to H/W and S/W teams.
• Develop and execute System Calibration Plan.
• Develop sensor packaging, Field-of-View and Calibration.
• Develop vehicle level system calibration to meet all customer requirements.
• Develop and execute program DVP&R.
• Develop System FMEA.
• Organize and lead customer evaluation and sign-off drives.
• BSEE or equivalent.
• Knowledge of vehicle networking (CAN/LIN).
• Ability to understand embedded software (C and Assembly).
• Ability to understand schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Hands-on engineer (will be working on vehicles).
• MSEE or above.
• Working knowledge of in-vehicle data acquisition systems.
• Experience with DOORS.
• Vehicle development experience.