Senior Software Automation Engineer (US00016621) Palo Alto, California
The Senior Software Automation Engineer designs and implements the automation framework to support all the client's Healthcare Telehealth products which provide over 100 health management programs for a variety of single and co-morbid conditions. These systems are used for long-term care coordination of patients with chronic conditions. The Senior Software Automation Engineer will also train, mentor and lead SQA members on automation script writing using the implemented frame work.
- Lead the automation effort for HCTM application projects. Design and continue improve/update current automation frame work to support all HCTM products. Create automation scripts using the new frame work.
- Document the new frame work architect and training materials for automation execution.
- Responsible as the primary Administrator for HP tools: QC (Quality Center) and Functional Test Tool.
- Train, mentor and lead SQA engineers on automation script writing using the new frame work.
- Upgrade HP Quality Center and Functional Test tools to newer release versions whenever applicable.
- Analyze automation test results, log, track and verify resolution of software defects using JIRA tracking system.
- Responsibilities include interacting with software development and product management, reporting results to management. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline and 5+ years work experience.
- 3+ years experience using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP QuickTest Professional (QPT) is required.
- Experience in creating test cases and troubleshooting Web Applications.
- Experience in working with database administration tools such as SQL Developer or Jdeveloper.
- Experience in using SQL and testing relational database applications is a plus.
- Experience in using HP Quality Center (HPQC) and HP LoadRunner is a plus.