Hardware Engineer/Senior Hardware Engineer (US53080292) Farmington Hills, Michigan
Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology,household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
This position is for a Hardware Engineer/Senior Hardware Engineer out of our facility in Farmington Hills, MI.
· Project Safety Manager for client ECU
· Responsible for planning/coordination/tracking of all functional Safety related activities
· As well as Hardware Development activities
· Support internal and external Project meetings
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in electrical, automotive, or similar field
· Minimum 5 years in automotive related engineering fields
· Strong analytical and communication skills that can facilitate interaction with
fellow engineers, technicians, customers or management teams
· Knowledge of automotive embedded control systems required
· Master degree or equivalent in, Electrical Engineering, or similar fields preferred
· German language skills a plus