Commercial Manager (MIDCON) (14006) Houston, Texas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determining the best method on a project by project basis for pre-commissioning client pipelines.
- Determine what equipment and personnel are required for pre-commissioning client pipeline on a project by project basis.
- Price pipeline pre-commissioning projects to ensure that the maximum return is gained by the corporation and ensure that minimum return is achieved.
- Price and present project proposals to be competitive and professional.
- Proposals ranch from $10K to $30MM
- Present at client offices when necessary
- Negotiate to close with other team members.
- Region is all of WH
- Supervise, train and coach other proposals staff
- Ensure corporate policies are implemented.
- Ensure clients follow all credit requirements.
- Ensure terms and conditions are in place and negotiate terms with client and corporate legal.
- Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
- Keep records of departmental activity as required.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.