Human Resources Advisor (Estevan) (23129) Estevan, Canada
HR Advisor will work collaboratively with our management team to provide solutions to everyday human resources issues to ensure each Product Line and facility continues to fulfill its business objectives. Under the guidance of the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will provide a broad range of HR services in the areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits, HRIS, employee relations, rewards and recognition.
- Assists in the administration of Human Resources practices, policies and procedures. Provides advice, direction and guidance to all levels of management on the interpretation and application of these policies and procedures to ensure consistency of application.
- Identifies employee relations issues and takes appropriate actions to address and resolve those issues.
- Liaison with third party providers in the management of short term and long term disability matters and effective return to work programs
- Manages full cycle recruitment of various levels of staff in all product lines.
- Participation and guidance in performance management and employee performance improvement plans
- Provides information and administration of benefit and compensation programs.
- Provides advice to management on matters of staff utilization and position changes.
- Assists the compensation team with the annual merit review program and other compensation programs when required.
- Human Resources Information System (PeopleSoft) support to managers, supervisors, and employees
- Effective communication and implementation of corporate programs to all employees in the manufacturing facility
- Effective reporting to operations management to monitor activities and communicate results