Dynamics AX Functional Analyst (INF-13-00014c) Norwich, New York
We got our start making yogurt, but trust us - we are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Dynamics AX Functional Analyst who will join the family in Norwich, NY with the option to work remotely (travel to NY required). You will be a key player in a fast paced environment where a “can do attitude” and “thinking out of the box”.
Now is the time to join our client where you have the chance to start on the “ground floor”, plan and execute new processes and systems. Experience firsthand the reward of seeing your talents add to the success of our client and the IT Department! We are proud that we won the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award in Manufacturing.
In this exciting role you will act as the primary subject matter expert for all functional aspects of the system and play a critical role in taking MS Dynamics AX implementation to the next level in support of key corporate initiatives.
Make an Impact – Dynamics AX Functional Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the ERP Platform Manager, oversee day to day operation and administration of the AX platform including configuration, security, and reporting.
- Address application support requests from field, operations, accounting and finance end users and project teams.
- Analyze, scope, architect, test, and deliver integrated, scalable ERP solutions in support of high-level corporate objectives.
- Financial Module functions: Assist Finance/Accounting with financial modules configuration, reporting, budgeting and period-end reconciliation.
- Supply Chain Module Functions: Assist Operations teams with procure to pay process configuration, configuring purchase requisitions, inventory & warehouse reports and inventory to GL reconciliation.
- Analytics Functions: Support business intelligence group with AX BI data cubes.
- Ensure seamless integration between AX and other MS enterprise platforms and applications including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Ensure standard AX configuration when possible; work with the Platform Manager to select ISPs and ensure 3rd party and custom solutions are successfully integrated when deemed appropriate.
- Work closely with Microsoft Support as required to resolve issues and install hotfixes when needed.
- Plan and execute future AX upgrades.
Be Successful – Dynamics AX Functional Analyst Education & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- Must have at least 5+ years of full lifecycle Dynamics AX implementation and support experience.
- Must have solid working understanding of AX 2012.
- Solid understanding of Process Manufacturing and a strong manufacturing background.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, and communications skills.
- Certification(s) in Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives.
- Plan, Analyze, Implement, Manage & Maintain the Group ERP Applications (MS Dynamics AX).
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, while also working independently.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and inventory control best practices a plus.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let’s us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.