Are you an Established IT Consultant with a desire to learn? (US00005633) Chicago, Illinois
Are you an Established IT Consultant with a desire to learn?
· A leader in the BRMS (Business Rules Management / Enterprise Decision Management) software space along with providing market leading industry solutions for the financial industry, we are looking to hire a bright and talented individual to fill our need for a professional services consultant, based in Chicago, IL. Are you the “can and will do!", "can learn new things quickly and will execute” type? Are you a consummate professional, self-starter, with strong team-oriented approach, enthusiasm and persistence? Then please read on!
· Conduct professional services engagements to assist clients in understanding and using our flagship products (Visual Rules, Credit Risk Rating Platform).
· Our engagements include training with our best practices methodology for rule lifecycle management, technical integration, and complete lifecycle project implementation of our various industry solutions.
· Assist sales in conducting product demonstrations and delivering Proof-of-Concept and Proof-of-Technology.
· Collaborate with our support departments in Germany and Singapore to support our customer base.
· Participate in marketing events and conferences (possible).
· Extensive travel within the United States is required (Monday Thursday at client, Friday at home typical but not guaranteed.)
· Opportunities for international travel are available, but not required.
· B.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or have an extremely technical background.
· 5 years+ of experience as a professional services consultant or senior technical architect for advanced high performance, high availability environments using Enterprise Java.
· Understanding of enterprise service busses (ESB), business process management (BPM), business rules management systems (BRMS) and Event-Based Processing.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent working knowledge of Java (Eclipse IDE), J2EE, XML, SOA / WebServices, BPM, BRMS, and object persistence.
· Experience in UML, SQL, JDBC, XML, EJB’s, Swing, the important Apache projects, and development of web applications, including the use of JBoss, BEA Weblogic, or IBM Websphere.
· Professional experience working on enterprise development and application deployment / customization projects, integration (EAI) and project management.
· M.S. degree.
· Experience with financial modeling.
· Multi-lingual a plus (German fluency a strong plus).
· Government clearance (DoD Secret / Top Secret) a plus, but not necessary.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.