Procurement Analyst (PUR-12-00001) Norwich, New York
Procurement analysts…Release your inner Chobaniac and join “Team CHO”.
Are you seeking a procurement career with limitless opportunities in a fast-paced environment? Do you want and need to be inspired? Would you like to be part of a story that is beyond imagination? Your new position as a Procurement Analyst will provide just that!
Make an Impact: Procurement Analyst Responsibilities
•Supports the execution of strategic sourcing projects by conducting analysis, identifying sourcing opportunities, summarizing data and trends and generating reports.
• Understands and analyzes industry and economic outlooks and keeps routinely informed of market dynamics, technology evolution and leading edge sourcing activities, making procurement recommendations accordingly.
• Helps establishing purchasing guidelines based on objectives and strategies outlined by the Finance Department.
• Analyzes order records, Sales forecasts and inventory levels.
• Works with Finance on analyzing and ensuring that expenses are within departmental budgets and provides savings recommendations for the Procurement team.
• Evaluates price of quality products to judge suitability of goods and alternatives offered.
• Actively contributes to major supplier strategies and process improvement initiatives aimed at achieving the best financial performance.
• Proactively manages and drives supplier performance; including establishing goals as well as conducting business reviews and formal quantitative scorecard activities.
• Supports periodical commercial negotiations with relevant suppliers to ensure that the company receives best value for money and year over year cost savings.
• Ensures that sourcing entails scalable sources of supply and that best business and commercial terms are achieved with total cost optimization.
• Analyzes supply chain management reports generated by AX ERP and makes recommendations using financial and statistical analysis.
• Liaises with the Legal Department for the negotiation of contract agreements to ensure favorable commercial terms and risk mitigation.
• Assists in maintaining Procurement documents in a systematic and auditable fashion.
• Works with Operations and Supply Chain management team in order to identify/determine the best ordering pattern taking advantage of suppliers’ efficiencies.
• Manages pricing revisions and helps establishing price fluctuation formulas.