ERP Application Project Manager - Tri State Area (INF-13-00013b) Jersey City, New Jersey
If you like a formal, structured environment where everything is already put in place…then this job may not be for you. BUT if you thrive on a challenge and truly want to provide valuable input and make a difference…then this Project Manager position, may be just what you are looking for. With Rapid Growth comes excellent potential, where the limits are endless and opportunities are plentiful!
We got our start making yogurt, but trust us - we are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for an ERP Application Project Manager who will join the family in Norwich, NY with the option to work remotely (travel to NY required). You will be a key player in a fast paced environment where a “can do attitude” and “thinking out of the box”.
Now is the time to join our client where you have the chance to start on the “ground floor”, plan and execute new processes and systems. Experience firsthand the reward of seeing your talents add to the success of the client and the IT Department! We are proud that we won the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award in Manufacturing.
In this exciting role you will have primary responsibility is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. This individual will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic with a growing and collaborative team that likes to “Work Hard and Play Hard!” Does this sound like you?
Make an Impact - ERP Application Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Be Successful - ERP Application Project Manager Education and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Information Technology
• PMP Certification required
• Minimum of 10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing multiple multimillion dollar projects at the same time
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP projects.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project 2010 or higher
• Familiar with programming languages, including C#, C++ and Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 and higher.
• Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL 2008R2 and Window 2008 R2.
• Competent and proficient understanding of Microsoft’s Application Architecture and design
Passion…Vision…America’s #1 Greek Yogurt. We changed the way people think about and eat yogurt. Let’s us change the way you think about work. Join our team today!
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.