Senior Sales Engineer / Account Manager (US54418381) Plymouth, Michigan
Our Client is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, some 285,000 associates in roughly 50 countries generated sales of roughly $63 billion in fiscal year 2010. The client in North America supplies automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and packaging technology, thermotechnology, household appliances, solar energy, healthcare and software innovations.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Technical sales for window lift drive and electronics business.
· Bosch has number one market share position in NA and globally in this area.
· Manage and grow long term business relationship with Tier 1 customers.
· Quotation, negotiation, and acquisition of new business at profitable level.
· Bring voice of the customer to organization.
· Promote and sell new technology.
· Price and change management (engineering and process changes) for current programs and development programs, lead commercial negotiations and impact of changes.
· Sample coordination, arranging orders and on-time delivery.
· Raw material negotiations to compensate market changes.
· Business planning support.
· Logistics support and coordination for pre-production and production business.
· Bachelor's Degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
· 5+ yrs experience in automotive industry in the area of sales, program management, and/or engineering.
· Experience with fractional horsepower DC motors preferred.
· Strong communication, presentation skills desired.
· Must be able to operate in a global team structure.
· German and Spanish language skills a plus.