Can-Do IT Consultant Needed (US00005632) Chicago, Illinois
A leader in the BRMS (Business Rules Management / Enterprise Decision Management) software space, and provides market-leading solutions for the financial industry, we are looking to hire a bright and talented individual to fill our need for an Associate Professional Services Consultant, based in Chicago, IL. Are you the “can do!" type? Read on!
· Conduct professional services engagements to assist clients in understanding and using our flagship products (Visual Rules, inubit Suite, Credit Risk Rating Platform).
· The engagements will include activities to support the complete lifecycle project implementation of our various industry solutions.
· Assist sales in conducting product demonstrations and delivering proof of concepts.
· Work with our support departments in Germany and Singapore to support our customer base.
· Extensive travel within the United States could be required (Monday Thursday at client, Friday at home typical but not guaranteed.).
· Opportunities for international travel are available, but not required.
· B.S. in Computer Science.
· 1 years+ of experience as a professional services consultant or developer.
· Excellent knowledge of Java (Eclipse IDE), J2EE, XML, SOA / WebServices and object persistence.
· Experience in BPM, BRMS, UML, SQL, JDBC, XML, EJB’s, Swing.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Consummate professional, self-starter, strong team-oriented approach with enthusiasm and persistence.
· Multi-lingual a plus (German fluency a strong plus).
· Experience with financial modeling helpful but not mandatory.
· Developed understanding of the important Apache projects, and development of web applications, including the use of JBoss, BEA Weblogic, or IBM Websphere beneficial.
· Understanding of enterprise service busses (ESB), business process management (BPM), business rules management systems (BRMS) and Event-Based Processing beneficial.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.