Electronic Data Manager (BUS-13-00009d) Hatfield, Pennsylvania
- Oversees and drives business processes related to data lifecycle management including OE research creation, interchanges and publishing product data to accounts/trading partners.
- Works closely and effectively with cross functional teams to prioritize work and ensure timely execution of catalog data publishing.
- Manages Application Research and Account Specialist teams with 5-10 direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead, drive the catalog management workflow to ensure accurate, timely placement of the product data in internal/external systems
- Prioritize Application Research and Account Specialist teams’ workload. Ensure new products are always available prior to inventory receipt.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders to develop optimal solutions to centralize, enhance product data systems to support internal websites and external systems.
Responsible for enhancing application data to improve product lookup success rates
- Identify and implement processes to ensure keywords/aliases are available and maintained in internal and external systems. Identify tracking mechanisms to ensure data published is being utilized in account/trading partner systems.
- Regularly visits account’s stores and determines opportunities in data and proposes/develops solutions.
Lead, coach, mentor
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 direct reports.
- Manages team’s day to day activities and cultivates team morale, motivation, and loyalty through continuous training and mentorship, setting obtainable performance goals, providing clear communication and constructive feedback.
- Develops skills and abilities of team members.
- Develop career path for team including bench strength strategies.
- Train, learn, get involved across different project and grow.
Job is located in Colmar, PA
Must be willing to travel 10% of the time and occasionally have weekend responsibility.
Catalog Manager will have first-hand responsibility for 5-10 direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.S. degree in Business, Information Systems, Marketing or equivalent experience.
Proven track record of leadership, business acumen, and adaptability.
Relevant experience and background includes:
- Directly managing teams with 5 or more direct reports
- Involvement providing business requirements/implementing systems
- Project Management
- Minimum of 2 years successful experience with growing responsibilities in multiple industries/companies
- Experience directly managing teams of 5 or more direct reports.
- Leadership. Ability to set a vision; Ability to communicate/sell/influence the organization to onboard stakeholders; Ability to plan, manage teams, and drive execution and accountability; Ability to make timely and decisions best for the company
- Critical thinking: ability to analyze, synthetize and extrapolate factual and environmental elements to formulate implication. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Analytical. Ability to go through significant amount of data in a coherent, systematic fashion.
- Ability to communicate in written and oral form in an articulate manner. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.