Recruiter (FLX155-12) Houston, Texas
Do you have at least 3 years of experience recruiting and sourcing in the Oil & Gas Industry? Do you enjoy cold calling candidates and have a solid network! Do you enjoy the thrill of finding THAT perfect candidate? Do you live in the Houston, TX area?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, KellyOCG would like to talk to you!
The Outsourcing and Consulting Group of Kelly Services® (KellyOCG), a world leader in workforce solutions, has been providing best-in-class talent acquisition solutions to Fortune 500® clients since 1995. With a proven record of successful Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and customized recruitment projects, we drive continuous best practices into the businesses we support.
At KellyOCG our employees share the following values:
We build strong relationships and create Kelly advocates for life.
We own and resolve customer and candidate issues with urgency.
We treat every customer, employee and supplier with respect and integrity.
We continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Kelly experience.
We are personally responsible for our actions, outcomes and reputation.
Join our team today!!
We are looking for someone who has the ability to act as an ongoing consultant to the client on the recruiting process. This person must drive the recruiting process, present qualified candidates to the hiring managers and ensure a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
This individual must be proactive in partnering with the Sourcing Team to identify the most qualified candidates for client openings. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This is an open-ended contract to hire position.
• Maintains accountability for the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
• Interfaces with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
• Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
• Advises the Sourcing Team on sourcing strategies
• Effectively screens and counsels internal applicants and manages the internal applicant process
• Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
• Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
• Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
• Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
• Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
• Creates compliant and effective postings
• Networks within client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed