Manager – Finance Systems Strategy (TMS0015H) Torrance, California
The Manager-Finance Systems Strategy functions to plan, advise, and provide consultative services to develop and apply solutions that align with organization goals. This role would also act as a key leader on a project team when overseeing implementation of a large project or important initiative.
The Manager-Finance Systems Strategy role includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
· Build partnership with business unit management and as a critical advisor, assist them in defining and shaping the business strategy and technology investment plan
· Drive investment through informed portfolio decisions
· Identify business unit innovations through interpretation of requirements and analysis of technology trends in the market to advise on direction for the future
· 8 to 10 years of professional experience in Information Systems Architecture or related fields.
· 6 to 8 years experience in at least two IT disciplines in a multi-tier environment such as technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware/integration, information analysis, information security, database management, infrastructure development / management or operations.
· Effective group facilitation and negotiation skills; guide teams in making decisions by consensus.
· Solid modeling skills; ability to express concepts or solutions in diagrams.
· Excellent understanding of EA, its business, and IT value proposition.
· Deep knowledge & multiple years/project experience with large scale system development and Enterprise Application Architecture.
· Deep knowledge & multiple years/project experience with ERP and EPM
· Deep knowledge & multiple years/project experience with iterative/agile software development methodologies such as Rational Unified Process.
· Automotive industry experience.
· Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
· Familiarity with business applications in Automotive systems, ERP and Financial systems, EA modeling and repository tools, EA frameworks (TOGAF), Portal systems, BPM, mobile computing, and Analytical systems.
· Working knowledge of Hyperion EPM technologies and frameworks, diverse computing platforms such as Mainframe, Windows, Unix/Linux, database management systems such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, and Web Services/ESB/Integration technologies.
Preferred license, registration, or certification
· Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified System Developer (MCSD), or similar technical/development professional certification.
· Sun Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
· IT Architect Certification from The Open Group or an equivalent institution.
This position is NOT eligible for TMS relocation benefits.
9/80 Alternative Work Schedule is optional for this position.
To apply, please reference the job number: TMS0015H