Vendor Management Specialist-Staffing (CWO14-13) Waltham, Massachusetts
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Vendor Management Specialist. As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program.
This position is on site at our client facility located in Waltham, MA.
The Vendor Management Specialist is responsible for facilitating the procurement process of contract employees for a particular customer by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors. This position involves working closely with the Hiring Managers and Vendors on a daily basis.
- Manage the procurement process: requisition creation, contractor on boarding assignment, and contractor off boarding
- Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using e-technology tool. Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality candidates are forwarded to the customer for review. Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
- Successfully negotiate the bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria.
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.). Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues.
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication. Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the BPO Program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.