Quality Assurance Manager (13-67) New Berlin, New York
Quality Assurance Managers! Come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country! Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will join the Chobani family in New Berlin, NY.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities will include develop, establish, and enforce quality assurance standards and measures for the overall quality and food safety within the organization
· Lead the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures as related to testing standards for current and new products.
· Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data ensuring accuracy and reliability for overall product quality evaluation.
· Train, coach, and mentor QA staff and other junior staff members; plan and conduct performance appraisals of QA staff, interview, hire, and administer disciplinary action as necessary.
· Develop laboratory SOPs, GMP systems, and help establish sanitary systems.
· Provide recommendations and approve the purchase of advanced laboratory technological analytical equipment.
· Ensure quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices.
· Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance and corresponding documentation.
· Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to stakeholders and executive management.
· Follow Chobani safety procedures.
· Follow good manufacturing practices.