Senior DevOps Engineer (US00003548) Palo Alto, California
Our client supports healthcare professionals at clinician and patient interfaces, as well as funding bodies, in providing enhanced and regular care services for patients with chronic conditions, allowing them to lead happier and healthier lives thanks to continuous healthcare monitoring in their own home environment.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a
The Health Buddy System interfaces between patients at home and care providers, facilitating communication of historical patient data and self-management support for patients with chronic conditions.
· Work with internal development, release, QA and IT organizations, to enable deployment of software build artifacts on the development, test and production systems.
· Responsible for development, customization and maintenance of the software runtime artifacts including open source application servers and other software runtime components in collaboration with software development teams
· Manage and maintain build automation for continuous integration using build management tools
· Perform continuous delivery (software) mechanisms to enable rapid deployment of the software to development, testing and production environments which includes managing the build environment, automating the provisioning of required systems
· Manage and maintain all the internal development systems including the lab systems to test the deployments of the software artifacts
· Work with internal operations teams to ensure the uptime of the deployed software and databases to increase the availability, reliability and troubleshooting of the
· applications deployed in testing and production environments (including after office hours if required)
Your Competencies and Qualifications
· 7+ years experience managing information processing systems including implementing and supporting open source enterprise Java based middleware stacks
· Experience with application servers (Glassfish, JBoss)
· Strong experience with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, Subversion (SVN) experience needed
· Experience working with versioning control systems (SVN), Continuous Integration Servers (Jenkins), Artifact Repositories (Nexus)
· Excellent understanding of SOA architecture, Web Services, ESB, n-tier applications
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in administering and maintaining Linux based