Sourcer - Virtual (FLX136-13) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has experience identifying, engaging, and attracting high caliber Pharmaceutical Sales talent. You will drive the sourcing process, present qualified candidates to the Recruiter and ensure a positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for driving business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
Do you have Pharmaceutical Sales Recruitment Experience?
Do you have experience with innovative sourcing techniques?
Do you have experience recruiting in a fast paced, high volume, results oriented environment?
Do you have experience recruiting in a corporate environment?
Do you have experience in being consultative with clients regarding recruiting strategies?
Do you enjoy being accountable to individual results while contributing to overall team objectives?
Do you have a recruiting certification (i.e AIRS, DDI, Lominger, HCI)?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
· Maintains accountability to achieve individual sourcing targets and team recruiting goals, as defined by the client
· Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
· Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
· Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates
· Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
· Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
· Utilizes social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
· Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals
· Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline
Qualifications and Experience
· Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
· Demonstrates solid business knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry
· Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
· Effectively works in partnership with Recruiters to target candidate flow
· Executes accurate data capture and real time reporting on key sourcing metrics and market trends
· Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
· Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to change quickly
· Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedures
· Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
Experience and Education Requirements
· 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
· Pharmaceutical Sales Recruiting Experience Preferred.
· Must have expertise in behavioral based interviewing and have been ideally trained by an industry-leading expert (e.g. AIRS, HCI, DDI or Lominger)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred