Technical Recruiter (37TL) Beachwood, Ohio
|Salary:||base + uncapped commission - earnings are high!|
Be a part of a dynamic up-beat and sales-oriented environment! Take advantage of company provided tools and incentives to help with client prospecting and building on-going client/customer relationships.
The Technical Recruiter supports the organization's business objectives by building and maintaining mutually beneficial long-term relationships with consultants throughout the area. Effectively communicating with consultants, the Technical Recruiter will work with both an existing database, as well as developing new relationships through networking and referrals.
- Proactively source and establish relationships with prospective IT consultants in the area
- Partner with Account Managers and internal staff to align consultants with client needs
- Meet/exceed expected levels of activity and results
- Qualify potential candidates using established criteria
- Record all pertinent information into the Company’s database ensuring the integrity of the database
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned
» Must have at least one year of b2b sales experience.
» Proven success in ability to close contracts and build effective customer relationships.
» Proven success in client/account prospecting.
» Ability to turn information gathering and client meetings into new sales opportunities.
» Computer savvy to track customer account activity.
» Ability to stay current on technical needs of your accounts.
» Salary and a competitive commission structure based on billed account sales/services.
» Great benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan….and more!
» We offer a progressive career path and look for individuals that can move into more senior management roles upon proven success.