Administrative Representative (8163BR) Santa Clara, California
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment products and services.
New York Life has over 120 General Offices throughout the country. The General Office is the company’s first point of service for our agents and policyholders. We help our agents make a difference in the lives of countless people in your community. We employ highly trained customer service professionals responsible for supporting the insurance agent management team by handling new business sales processing and administrative support functions. Our goal is to deliver best-in-class service to our agents and clients in a cost-effective manner.
We are looking for an Administrative Representative (Contracting & Licensing Analyst) responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and general support to the Managing Partner and Agency Management team to include:
- Process agent contract and license requirements; resident and non-residence requirements, license renewals, and funds related to contract and license functions.
- Provide customer service to policy holders and agents.
- Support agency management in the recruiting and on-boarding of new agents to include setting up cubicle, mailbox, phone/ voicemail, stationery and business cards, brochures and sales materials.
- Support agency management in supervision of agents including review and documentation of Supervisory Interview and Inspection (SII) process and preparing reports.
- Participate in event planning for training sessions, kick-off events and other meetings.
- Receptionist duties; answering incoming calls, greeting customers and potential agent candidates.
- Daily correspondence including email, bulletins, opening mail, etc.
The ideal candidate should have administrative and/or coordinator experience supporting upper management (i.e., banking, real-estate) and a college degree. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work independently and in a team within a fast paced environment.