New Business Representative - Santa Clara (7885BR) Campbell, California
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment products and services.
New York Life has over 120 General Offices throughout the country. The General Office is the company’s first point of service for our agents and policyholders. We help our agents make a difference in the lives of countless people in your community. We employ highly trained customer service professionals responsible for supporting the insurance agent management team by handling new business sales processing and administrative support functions. Our goal is to deliver best-in-class service to our agents and clients in a cost-effective manner.
We are looking for a New Business Analyst to handle new business sales processing functions to include:
• Review, scan, and process applications for all life products, including new applications, contract changes, and informal inquiries.
• Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with agents, clients, outside medical vendors, and underwriters, including client medical exams, financial records, and motor vehicle reports.
• Handle initial and downstream accounting entries related to the new business process.
• Processes policy billing to agents, including appropriate required state forms, brochures, and product specific policy delivery requirements.
• Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, clients, and Agency Field Management, either over the phone, at the service counter, or through electronic communication.
The ideal candidate should have customer service and administrative experience (i.e., retail, banking, real-estate) and preferably a college degree. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work independently and in a team within a fast paced environment.