Contracting & Licensing (Administrative Support) - Albany (7767BR) Albany, New York
We are looking for a Contracting & Licensing Analyst responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and general support to the Managing Partner and Agency Management team to include:
• Processing agent contract and license requirements; resident and non-residence requirements, license renewals, and funds related to contract and license functions.
• Providing customer service to policy holders and agents
• Supporting agency management in the recruiting and on-boarding of new agents to include setting up cubicle, mailbox, phone/ voicemail, stationery and business cards, brochures and sales materials.
• Support agency management in supervision of agents including review and documentation of Supervisory Interview and Inspection (SII) process and preparing reports.
• Participates in event planning for training sessions, kick-off events and other meetings.
• Receptionist duties; answering incoming calls, greeting customers and potential agent candidates.
• Daily correspondence including email, bulletins, opening mail, etc.
The ideal candidate should have administrative and/or coordinator experience supporting upper management (i.e., banking, real-estate) and a college degree. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work independently and in a team within a fast paced environment.