Infrastructure Engineer - Northampton - £45,000 (MBI7) Northamptonshire, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Pension|
Infrastructure Engineer – Northampton - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to work within a Market Leading Organisation alongside a growing number of FTSE 250 and some of the world’s most exciting and ambitious growth companies.
About the Infrastructure Engineer Role
As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the firm’s technical hardware infrastructure
- Management of the security of all technical infrastructure services including all client and server
- Lead technical contact for specified systems, taking responsibility for the control and development of the systems
Skills Required for the Infrastructure Engineer role
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the following ESSENTIAL skill set:
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Exchange, SharePoint, SQL and SCCM
- Previous hands on experience of managing enterprise hardware estates
- Previous experience in administration of HDS HUS-VM storage
About the Company
A multi-award winning organisation across the UK, delivering the best advice and guidance to its clients, with a turnover of £100m. For your services to the role you will receive a financial package up to £50K plus exciting benefits such as critical illness cover, pension and health care.
As you could imagine, a role of this kind does not come on the market often so do not hesitate and apply now to avoid disappointment! Contact me on (0191) 500 5869 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of gift vouchers.