Software Engineer I (SWI - SH2013) Long Beach, California
|Salary:||USD75000 - USD80000 per year + benefits|
We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to attract, train and retain talented employees.
Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
Apriso is continually seeking seasoned, dynamic professionals who understand collaborative manufacturing and supply chain execution in both traditional and e-commerce environments.
This position will include these responsibilities:
- Work as part of a cross-functional product team to deliver software features, primarily focusing on coding and unit testing.
- Effectively balance Agile coding practices with an appropriate investment in architecture and design necessary for Apriso’s high-availability, highly configurable software application. Works with leads to generate technical designs where necessary, using object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Review and assist Product Management and Lead Developers in defining functional or platform requirements specifications and stories.
- Author and review technical and functional product documentation and product training materials
- Assist Lead and Senior Software Developers and Development Manager in performing code reviews and managing automated unit testing efforts
- Assist Global Support, Services, and even sometimes customers and partners in diagnosing issues.
- Fix defects.
This position will require these skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio, and C#.
- 4-year college degree in a technical area, preferably computer science or information technologies.