Junior .NET Developer (BBBH121554) Carson, California
Irvine Technology is looking for a Junior .NET Developer to support the full development lifecycle of online games and backend systems to support our clients web-based applications. You will be working for a rapidly growing company, with creative thinkers and a start-up mentality.
Long Beach, California
Salary DOE and Includes Full Benefits
- Maintain existing ASP.NET WebForms / MVC applications
Assist in the back-end architecture and modeling of data-driven
- Research, test, and implement new technologies, frameworks, and utilities
- Assist with development estimates and technical documentation
- Work with non-developers to execute the full software development lifecycle on projects
- Participate and provide feedback in brainstorming sessions and scoping meetings
- Maintain existing PHP applications, including WordPress and Drupal based applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience developing ASP.NET WebForms/MVC web applications using C#
- 2-4 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL.
- Experience with development across all application layers: data, business, and user interface services
- Comfortable working in an agile-based team environment with a start-up culture
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress and Drupal is strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with Umbraco is strongly preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of experience developing PHP web applications is strongly preferred, but not required.