Field Service Representative I - Completion Tools (30304) Youngstown, Ohio
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
• Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
• Provide onsite labor when needed.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
• Assist other Field Specialists with duties in the field.
• Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 0-2 years oilfield experience
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic computer skills
• Valid state issued Driver's License
• Must be able to work various schedules and OT
• Strong mechanical ability
• Self-motivator, self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to a 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• 1-3 years of oilfield experience
• Strong product knowledge in completion tools